1. What is BioAssayLINK?
BioAssayLINK™ is an innovative online linking tool designed to rapidly link individuals, teams and organizations seeking specialized discovery and preclinical biomedical capabilities and/or specialized consultants with those research groups, provider organizations and consultants that have the expertise and know-how. BioAssayLINK’s services are particularly tailored for organizations involved in:
2. What makes BioAssayLINK unique?
- drug and small molecule discovery
- proof of concept (animal models and preclinical)
- biomedical research and development. .
- This is the first service specifically designed to link laboratories and/or consultants specializing in discovery and preclinical R&D with seekers of this information worldwide.
- BioAssayLINK uses a comprehensive unique central database of worldwide providers consisting of biomedical researchers, CROs and specialized consultants.
- BioAssayLINK provides discovery and preclinical laboratory and/or consultant options to the customer’s specific requirements within days.
- The BioAssayLINK solution is less expensive and faster than gathering the information yourself or paying a consultant.
3. How is BioAssayLINK different from other matchmakers?
- Only online matching service that will provide seekers with a prequalified list of biomedical researchers, CROs and/or specialized consultants that meet their specific search requirements.
- We are not an advertising site, but a linking tool based on key specific discovery and preclinical capabilities and expertise that seekers are searching for.
4. Genesis of BioAssayLINK
The BioAssayLINK online linking gateway was conceived and developed by Dr Jeffery Smith in 2005 and launched in September 2006. The linking tool has been developed to meet an unmet need by seekers for rapid access to relevant and filtered discovery and preclinical information that is cost-effective.
BioAssayLINK is a privately owned registered proprietary company headquartered in Brisbane, Australia with distribution networks and affiliates in the United States of America and the United Kingdom and constantly expanding.
More about seekers and providers.